Rose Villa Ribbon Cutting
6/29/2016 at 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Rose Villa is a casual New American restaurant whose unique historic setting will take your breath away. "The Rose" was built in the late 1800's & was established as a bed & breakfast in 1901. This building was transformed and this crowning achievement is now an elegant restaurant with all the trappings of fine dining. Join us for the Ribbon Cutting on June 29th at 5 p.m to celebrate their new Upstairs Absinthe & Dessert Bar. Whether you enjoy cocktails & apps at the bar, or enjoy a leisure dining experience with wine, you will be engaged. It will be exciting to check out the new addition and see what Rose Villa has in store for us next.
Please RSVP with Cheryl at email@example.com.
See you there!
Location: Rose Villa 43 W. Granada Ormond Beach FL
Phone: (386) 615-7673
- Free Dissolution of Marriage Workshop, Thursday, December 7
- Florida Licensing on Wheels Cancellation and Suspension of Services
- Walk with Mayor Bill Partington, Saturday, December 9, 10-11 AM
- Ramp for Northbound I-95 at Granada Blvd. CLOSED for Emergency Repair on Monday, December 4
- A Christmas Carol, The Musical and Dickensian Dinner