Posted by Sandy Brodie on March 25, 2017
March 25, 2017
Location: Park Avenue and Riverside Drive
Address: Edgewater, FL 32119
Phone: (386) 424-2400
A day of fun on the Indian River with great food, a business expo, a cruise-in by classic car enthusiasts, Kids Zone, helicopter rides and more!
This year, the business expo, food court and family fun are lining up to showcase to the residents and businesses of Edgewater all they have to offer! Join us for a day of fun along the beautiful Indian river! Enjoy great food, a business expo, Kids Zone, static displays, Photo Contest, Marine Discovery Center on Park Avenue and the beautiful Kennedy Park. Click Here to view the video.
To view 2016 event photos, click here, courtesy of Keys to Our City!
To view the pictures from 2015, click here, courtesy of Keys to Our City!
- Free Dissolution of Marriage Workshop, Thursday, December 7
- Florida Licensing on Wheels Cancellation and Suspension of Services
- Walk with Mayor Bill Partington, Saturday, December 9, 10-11 AM
- Ramp for Northbound I-95 at Granada Blvd. CLOSED for Emergency Repair on Monday, December 4
- A Christmas Carol, The Musical and Dickensian Dinner