Location, Location: Trading Up Costs $450 More a Month, With Exceptions
There are many benefits to trading up to a home with more square footage, especially for growing families—but with more house comes more cost, and, as a recent analysis by Zillow reveals, it can vary by location.
Trade-up homeowners can expect to spend an average $447 more each month if they move from a home with two bedrooms to one with three, according to Zillow’s Cost of Moving Up Analysis, or 50 percent more tacked on to a monthly mortgage payment.
- Free Dissolution of Marriage Workshop, Thursday, December 7
- Florida Licensing on Wheels Cancellation and Suspension of Services
- Walk with Mayor Bill Partington, Saturday, December 9, 10-11 AM
- Ramp for Northbound I-95 at Granada Blvd. CLOSED for Emergency Repair on Monday, December 4
- A Christmas Carol, The Musical and Dickensian Dinner