Ormond Beach Transportation
Posted by Sandy Brodie on June 14, 2017
The City of Ormond Beach, through the Site Plan Review process and Land Development Code regulations, works to minimize the traffic impacts of new development. Traffic impact analyses are frequently required of new development to identify potential negative roadway impacts and to ensure new development provides adequate mitigation.
Jointly with the Volusia County Traffic Engineering Department, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), the Volusia County Metropolitan Planning Organization (VCMPO) and Votran, the planning staff works to ensure that long-term transportation needs are met. The City's comprehensive plan, updated in 2009, lays the groundwork for future transportation planning efforts in recognizing multi-modal strategies as one way to accommodate future growth.
(Please note that some of these documents are large and will take time to load.)
Transportation Projects in the Ormond Beach Area
- Free Dissolution of Marriage Workshop, Thursday, December 7
- Florida Licensing on Wheels Cancellation and Suspension of Services
- Walk with Mayor Bill Partington, Saturday, December 9, 10-11 AM
- Ramp for Northbound I-95 at Granada Blvd. CLOSED for Emergency Repair on Monday, December 4
- A Christmas Carol, The Musical and Dickensian Dinner